Affiliate marketing is a type of business activity that involves affiliates and marketers. The person who promotes the sale of products to a merchant is called an associate or partner or associate. A company or retailer running an affiliate program or network is called a merchant. In this digital marketing system, the merchant enables site and market owners to participate and become affiliate marketers in their program.
When an affiliate makes sales to customers using different marketing strategies, they are rewarded with commissions. For example, you can join the Amazon Affiliate Program. For every qualified sale through your website or other marketing channels or efforts, you will receive commissions on a monthly basis. Read more about affiliate marketing at Wikipedia.
So, Today we came up with the Top 5 Best Affiliate Marketing & Strategies Books To Become Succesful which can change your life by Reading them. Here are some of our favorite books in the affiliate marketing industry that will definitely help you keep growing. These books are suitable for both affiliate marketers and managers:
List of Top 5 Best Affiliate Marketing & Strategies Books To Become Succesful :
1.Rich Dad Poor Dad: By
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow the financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
2. This is Marketing: By
This book has many new insights for me. If you are a marketer or entrepreneur this book leaves you with new information about the worldview of a customer.
Few concepts that enthralled me:
-Trust and tension creates forward motion
-Direct marketing vs brand marketing
-story of self, story of us, story of now
And many new practical solutions i can apply personally to my products being an engineer and entrepreneur.
3.Expert Secrets: By
You will especially learn to master the art of “Storys”.Now you have a System “Funnel”
and know the Art of convincing people of your System with “Storys”,
but if you build it they won*t come, you need Traffic, this book shows you how.Traffic Secrets shows you the fundamental principles, strategic art, and the science of
infiltrating all platforms to reach your dream customer.You will also learn to put out the right “hooks” to get the attention needed to tell your story
and then to make your offer.
4.Dotcom Secrets: By Russell Brunson
- DotCom Secrets is free. Get business-building knowledge without paying money.
- Improve your business’ relevance using the value ladders and sales funnel strategies and scripts.
- Get secrets to becoming a thought leader in your industry.
- Simple strategies that will work for any business model.
- Build relationships and establish rapport with your customers.
- You may need to have an existing business to benefit from DotCom Secrets (although it can certainly benefit you if you’re just starting out as well as long as you implement the information).
- The book is ideal for businesses that leverage online marketing platforms.
5.The $100 Startup: By
– Good motivation to start a business (no excuses)
– Many success stories and business examples
– Easy read although sometimes it is hard to follow the different stories (the author leaves a story pending, tells 10 others and then comes back to it when we already forgot what the original story was)
– Barely any substantial tool or technique to benefit the reader (not like the previously mentioned book)
– I personally had the feeling that I already knew most of what was in the book