Deliver Packages With Amazon and Earn Using AmazonFlex
AmazonFlex is a new platform by amazon which gives you money for delivering products to the users.
Make ₹120 – ₹140 per hour delivering packages with Amazon.
All you need is an Android phone, a Two Wheeler (Bike or Scooty), and some free time.
Just fill up your minor details and follow the procedure.
Amazon Flex is currently available only in Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Pune, Patna, Lucknow, Ahemdabad, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Vishakapatnam, Gurgaon
What is AmazonFlex?
Amazon Flex is a program where independent contractors, called delivery partners, deliver Amazon orders. Hundreds of millions of items are available through Amazon, including electronics, household essentials, and much more. Delivery partners use their own vehicles to deliver packages to Amazon customers.
How to started it?
You can start as soon as you fill out some basic information and your background check is successfully completed. This process usually takes 5-10 business days.
What are the requirements to become a delivery partner?
1) You must be at least 18 years old
2) You will need an Android phone of version 6.0 or higher with at least 2GB of RAM
3) Your device needs to have a camera with flash, GPS location services, and an active SIM with voice & data connectivity
4) A two-wheeler that meets all applicable law and safety requirements
5) A valid and legally compliant Driving License, Registration Certificate (RC), Insurance Certificate and Pollution (PUC) certificate
6) A valid PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card
7) A Savings or a Current Bank Account
When will I get paid?
You can track your pay on the Earnings screen of the Amazon Flex app. Amazon Flex processes payments on Wednesdays via direct deposit to the bank account you provided during sign up.
What are earnings estimates based on?
Earnings estimates are based on an estimated length of time (referred to as a block). We aim to ensure that the number of parcels you are assigned to deliver within your block is realistic, taking into account traffic congestion and the primary requirement to drive safely. However, the actual time taken per delivery may vary (because it could, occasionally, take less time or a little more time than expected).