Amazon offering Best & Cheap Air Conditioners (AC) Perfect for Every Budget. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499
How to Purchase Best & Cheap Air Conditioners (AC) Perfect for Every Budget.
1. Go to the Deal page CLICK HERE
2. Check Availability at your pin code.
3. Click Add to Cart/Buy now
4. Login/Signup if needed
5. Update your shipping details/Address
6. Make the payment with the available options which suit you.
7. Done !!
Best & Cheap Air Conditioners Details:
If Indian people are given a choice to select their favorite season, it can be assumed that many would choose winters over summers. After all, sitting in front of a bonfire with a hot beverage sounds more appealing than cursing the ceiling fan for not throwing enough cool air. Now, you can get rid of the latter this summer by installing a split air conditioner in your room.back to menu ↑
Which Cheap Air Conditioners is best in 2020?
Whether you opt for a 1.5-ton split AC or one with a larger capacity, you will be able to enjoy the benefits to the brim only if you buy one that suits the dimensions of your place in which you want to install it. Also, as the prices vary according to the capacities and features, you can buy one that matches both your budget and requirements. For example, if you compare the split AC 1.5-ton price of one brand with an air conditioner from a different brand, then along with the price, you might also notice changes in the specification list. So, we suggest you check all these points thoroughly on the site. These air conditioners can be purchased on Flipkart from several brands. Some of them are MarQ by Flipkart, Blue Star, Voltas, Samsung, and Lloyd.back to menu ↑
How the difference between 3 stars and 5-star ac affects your purchase?
As the impact of Global Warming, The heat of the sun in summer and the need for a better lifestyle has increased the demand for air conditioning in the market. The growing demand has led to technological developments in AC over the years. Currently, an AC comes with a star rating that defines the efficiency of the AC.back to menu ↑
Major Difference between 3 stars and 5 star AC
- A 5-star air conditioner will take the same time to cool your room as a 3-star air conditioner.
- The difference between a 3-star AC and a 5-star AC is that the power consumption of a 5-star AC would be much less than a 3-star AC.
- The energy efficiency index (EER) of a 3-star AC ranges from 2.9 to 3.09. On the other hand, the EER of a 5-star AC is 3.3 and higher.
- The energy efficiency of a 5-star AC is better than a 3-star one since the first one consumes less energy.
- On average, a 3-star AC would cost approximately INR 580 per month in terms of electricity charges, while a 5-star AC, with equivalent capacity, would cost around INR 500 per month.
Extra Rs.1500 on All Credit/Debit Card Transaction